Volume 20 no 11
CounterPunch Magazine, November 2013
Read as a PDF
Purchase Print Issue
In this Issue:
- The End of Capitalism? Rob Urie on the future of capitalism
- James Kilgore on the strange politics of prisons in America
- David Macaray digs into the history and influence of the US Chamber of Commerce.
- Louis Proyect surveys the films of Steven Soderberg.
- Lee Ballinger on political ballads
- Jeffrey St. Clair recounts the history of eugenics in America.
- JoAnn Wypijewski on the American Memory Machine
- Mike Whitney on how Quantitative Easing fattened the wealthy
- Chris Floyd on American patsies
- Kristin Kolb on the buy-out of Big Green